Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric on the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell and heat-trapping Thermogreen® insulation with 92% recycled polyester content.
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two welted handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece; interior zip security pocket
- Venting pit zips have welted, 2-way zipper with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements